Saturday, August 16, 2008

TIME FLIES - WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED

So Jackie & I celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary on Monday (August 11th). Even though we've been together a little over 3 years...Monday marked the 1st wedding anniversary. Time really does fly when you're having fun I guess!

That's right people...The passion is still alive today like it was a year ago...In fact, like it was 3 years ago.


So here's to my beautiful bride from 1 years past...I still love you more than you'll ever know! I get many, many compliments from people about you - telling me how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful wife, mother, and best friend. I couldn't agree with them more. THANK YOU for being who you are, doing what you do, and loving me and Camden like you do. I can't imagine my life without you and our wonderful son. Let this 1 year anniversary be the first of many. I love you baby...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, so sweet.

those are some sweet things you wrote about jackie.