Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun at the pool!

We took a little trip up to the Roy Swimming complex to meet some family and friends! We were actually quite surprised at the cleanliness and strict rules the complex has. They make all kids under 4 yrs. old wear swim diapers and you have to come the diapers up with a plastic liner. So you get double protection against "floaters" if you know what I mean. Camden
had a blast playing and swimming! Jackie was too chicken to go down the steep slide and too tough to go down the swirly slide. Watch out for her...She's an animal when it comes to adventure! I went down the steep slide and did a few old school cannon balls into the diving pool! I thought for sure my 2nd cannon ball was going to get me some praise from the crowd...But when I surfaced all excited to hear all the ooo's and oooh's nobody even seemed to notice that I just took a ton of pain for nothing! At least they weren't laughing!






No comments: