Monday, July 21, 2008

Get reaquainted with Pearl Jam!



As most of you know I'm THE BIGGEST Pearl Jam fan in Utah, if not the World. I always feel that I'm the only one who still seems to be a Grunge lover...? However, every concert I've been to seems to be sold out. So am I?

Anyways, I wanted to offer you some advice. Revisit the Pearl Jam catalog and find out why Pearl Jam is considered to be one of the greatest bands of all time.

Albums
  • Ten - Debut and one of the Top 100 albums of all-time
  • VS - Sold 1 Million copies in 5 days!
  • Vitalogy - Dark and angry - Probably their best ever!
  • No Code - Experimental album - but soft and mellow - Very, Very good!
  • Yield - Probably their 2nd best album!
  • Binaural - Very solid from start to finish!
  • Riot Act - Not my favorite - very political oriented album!
  • Self Titled - Brought them back to mainstream - Very good songs!

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World!

No comments: